Avalanche.Writer is a class library that unifies how data is read, written from stack, heap, files, from classes, structs, Memory<> under one IWriterBase interface.
- Reading and writing classes
- Reading and writing structs on stack
- Reading and writing structs in heap
- Reading and writing Memory<> spans
- Reading and writing Streams.
- Converters, decorators, type-casting
- Avalanche.Writer.dll contains implementations.
- Avalanche.Writer.Abstractions.dll contains interfaces.
The following GlobalUsings.cs can be used to include all extension methods.
global using Avalanche.Writer; global using Avalanche.Utilities;